Service and Warranty Policy
Entermedia (ET), thru Enter International Phils., Inc. (EIP) warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship under generally accepted industry standards for a period of 1 year for labor and parts from the date of retail purchase. ET’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms and conditions set forth below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If a defect or defects exist, at its option. ET will repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts provided the product does not fall into one of the categories of Section Number 9. "The warranty does not cover as below:" Replacement parts are warranted for the balance of the original applicable warranty period.
- To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery and this warranty card bearing the date of purchase, the product's model number with its serial number and other fill-ins must be presented with dated proof of purchase (Tax invoice / receipt) to one of our authorized service centers.
- Our decision on all questions with respect to complaints as a result of defects, either materials or workmanship, shall be conclusive.
- In order to ensure that you are covered by the warranty, you should use only genuine ET's parts and components such as adaptors, cables provided during installation.
- Entermedia or Authorized Service Centers will repair products under warranty at no charge, given all guidelines and restrictions are followed. Shipping expenses may or may not apply to customer depending on the region. Please contact local service center before sending any units in for repair.
- After warranty period, to have normal service, customers shall bear all costs in shipping the product(s) for both ways (Customers to service centers and Service centers to customers).
- All of returned products must be packaged appropriately, and it is recommended that they be insured or sent by a method that provides for tracking of the package. The recipient (service center(s) or even ET) is not responsible for any product that is lost or damaged in transit.
- Please be noticed that the warranty will not be effective and all the costs of both after service and shipping in and out shall be borne by customers if they purchase the products flowed in or purchased from other countries.
(Our authorized service centers can be founded in the last page of the manual provided.)
9. The warranty does not cover as below:
- Defects, damage and breakage resulting from accidents, misuse (breakage, spillage of food / liquid substances that defect the product and parts such as P.C.B, battery leakage and etc.), wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abuse, alternation, modification, improper testing(operation, installation), tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures described in the user's manual.
- Product subjected to unauthorized disassembles and/or repairs which adversary affect the performance of the product.
- In case of non-authorized third party engagement.
- Norman and customary wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
- Scratches and damages to the outer surface areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
- Claims for damaged/missing parts or accessory after 3 days from the original date of goods received.
- Product which has its serial number removed or altered or made illegible / tampered.
- If the warranty card is being altered, defaced or erased in any manner whatsoever.
- Accessories in the product package provided by ET such as adaptors, cables which are considered as consumable articles.
- The warranty period for a voice coil inside the mic ball of a mic is 6 months from the date of a retail purchase.
10. Any service charge due to the clauses of "The warranty does not cover" will be billed to customers and the service charge will vary depending on each service center in each country. Please consult the service charge with your nearest service center.